meet the team
Thomas Jach D.C.
Doctor Thomas Jach is a chiropractor at Jach Family Wellness Center in Flossmoor, IL. If you are struggling with neck or back pain, headaches or migraines, carpal tunnel, sciatica, or any other health condition please contact us today.
- 1983 - National College of Chiropractic Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1978 - Illinois State University Premed Undergraduate Studies
- 1976 - Rich South High School, High School Diploma
- 1983 to present: Private Practice South Suburbs of Chicago, Il.
- 1993-1995 Treated U.S. Gold Medal Olympic Athletes at U.S. Track & Field Championships in Eugene, Oregon (1993), Knoxville, Tennessee (1994), Indianapolis, Indiana(1995), and at the World Championships in Stuttegart, Germany(1995).
- 1994 - Completed training from The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential for the treatment of brain-injured children.
- 2003 - Completed training for Chiropractic Treatment of dogs, cats and horses.
- 1987 to present: Experienced runner and cyclist.
- Ultimate frisbee
Licensures and Certifications
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Illinois State Chiropractic License
- Colorado State Chiropractic License
- Oregon State Chiropractic License
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Certified International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Certified Doctor of Brimhall Chiropractic Treatment Method
Memberships and Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Fellow of The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture